6.08.2010

garden update

I finally have veggies for my garden!  Its debatable how many will survive so I've planted more than I need and I'll thin them out depending on which ones do better :) Two raised planters contain: unknown tomato transplants, sweet peppers, habernero peppers, hot portugal peppers, rainbow swiss chard, purple heirloom cauliflower, early pacman broccoli.  --  My herb garden is finally filling in around the little cedar tree: spearmint, chocolate mint, pineapple sage, thyme, marjoram, basil - regular, purple and lemon.  Right next to that, under the stairs, Camden did a great job of tearing out the weeds, spreading pea gravel and creating the spiral brick design.  The grass keeps coming back but I'm hoping after some successive weedings we can keep it clear enough to plant the sedums I have recuperating on the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment