2.06.2011

Support Local Businesses

BUMP: This is an older post, but I'm reposting it at the top for a new reader  :)
 
I shop primarily at the farmers market and eat almost all food grown within my local community, but sometimes there are things you just can't get at the market!  I loooooove mangoes for example and those definatley aren't grown in Niagara.  I discovered a great little Asian food mart on Geneva St called Dinh Dinh's today where I got some fabulous things: a huge can of Mango pulp for smoothies, some candied tamarind, a waft of colourful rice paper, a cute teeny little pommegranate drink and a few other things!  If I can't find something at the farmers market then I like to support local community small businesses instead of things like Walmart or major chains. Thanks Jamie!  Without you I'd never have found this place

No comments:

Post a Comment